2020 Begins and the need is still as great as it has ever been. This time of year our cupboards are bare, donations are needed to be able to fill the needs of family’s. Please consider donating $5, $10 or even $100 by clicking on this link: https://loavesnfishesfoodbank.wordpress.com/donate-by-paypal/
Winter is hard, bellies are empty and in order to fill then needs, monetary donations made are aprreciated. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Usually food is supplied on the day of application.
- Sign an income statement for the past 30 days for all household income and the figure falls under USDA guidelines. Income Guides 2018-2019
- Provide picture identification for client.
- Provide identifying documents (something you didn’t write yourself) for all household members.
- Provide proof of Carroll County, AR residence (current utility bill).
- Clients may be served once each 30 days or one time per calendar month.
Loaves & Fishes Food Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. is an equal opportunity provider.