Usually food is supplied on the day of application.
- Sign an income statement for the past 30 days for all household income and the figure falls under USDA guidelines. TEFAP INCOME GUIDELINES 2017-2018 (2)
- Provide picture identification for client.
- Provide identifying documents (something you didn’t write yourself) for all household members.
- Provide proof of Carroll County, AR residence (current utility bill).
- Clients may be served once each 30 days or one time per calendar month.
Loaves & Fishes Food Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. is an equal opportunity provider.